You can listen to them roar even when they are miles away. One simply cannot ignore that sound. Yes, I’m talking about supercars and 2015 has seen some of the meanest and costliest supercars of all times. Here is a list of top 5 supercars of 2015.
- Koenigsegg One:1 – The One:1 looks extremely different to what Koenigsegg is usually famous for. It’s a carbon fibre machine with a 1322bhp 5.0 litre bi-turbo V8 engine which has claimed a top speed of 273mph. Obviously there is no road on Earth that can help the One:1 to achieve that figure but one can’t deny the fact that it’s an engineering masterpiece.
- Maserati Alfieri – While Maserati might have forged 50,000 sales last year thanks to their latest limousines and diesel saloons, however, their sports cars stayed neglected because of that for quite some time now. With a refreshing new design, Alfieri can definitely be considered a new era for Maserati sports cars.
- McLaren 650S – McLaren’s latest entry into mid-range supercars is more powerful than its legendary F1, thanks to its 641bhp, 3.8 litre V8 engine. This car is said to be fully equipped and an everyday usable super car.
- Ferrari California T – The California T didn’t please many when Ferrari first unveiled it. However, this new California T looks much more evolved than that. Ferrari even re-embraced its 3.8 litre V8 twin turbo, something which Ferrari only did to its models of 1980s.
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider – Alfa Romeo’s 4C Spider is a roofless super roadster that can give even the best supercars in the world a run for their money. Alfa worked on their new design technology, changed the pipe-system to make the car perform better both on the inside and outside.