This is a lesson for all of us. Never get too excited when we finally get our hands on the package containing a most-awaited handset, especially when you have slept outside the store overnight and have sweaty paws.
A guy named Jack, who was the very first buyer of the iPhone 6 in Perth, got excited a bit too much and dropped his new device onto the sidewalk while opening the package. It’s hard to imagine the burn that he surely felt inside him. But lucky for him, the screen of the device was not shattered. Check out Jack’s iPhone 6 drop test below and leave your thoughts in the comments.