The LG G3 has not been officially announced yet, but we have been given a chance to take an earlier look at the device’s specs all thanks to LG Netherlands’ site which seems to have posted the full details about the handset accidentally.
The LG G3 will come equipped with the following specs:
- 5.5-inch 2560 × 1440 screen
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP back camera with optical image stabilization, laser-assisted autofocus
- 2.1MP front facing camera
- 16GB of storage and microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- DLNA and Miracast
- Available in Metallic Black, Silk White, and Gold Shine
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
Of course these are the specs we have seen earlier via different leaks, though it is good to see them confirmed (well, sort of). And according to the site, the device will feature a metal housing.
The LG G3, when it finally arrives today, will certainly have no competition out there, that is when we think about the device’s impressive display. But of course, there are upcoming devices from rivals and we are surely going to see some fierce battles on the market in the coming months.