The Microsoft Surface RT is getting yet another update, this time around it is supposed to improve overall battery life, driver compatibility and even performance. If you’ve had audio issues with the Surface, it is expected to fix these problems as well.
Here are the details directly from the changelog:
KB 2756872 Improvements
- This cumulative update includes the following performance and reliability improvements:
- Increased power efficiency to extend battery life
- Performance improvements in Windows 8 applications and Start screen
- Improved audio and video playback in many scenarios
- Improved application and driver compatibility with Windows 8
Have you managed to get your hands on the latest Surface RT update yet? Did it improve your overall experience as promised or do you not notice any actual differences?