You know how you can get all sorts of dangerous fireworks when you accidentally leave a fork in the microwave or when you forget to remove the aluminum foil? It’s a lot more epic when you shove a mobile phone in there.
The brave soul depicted below decided to sacrifice his cell phone for scientific purposes. For the first few moments, it doesn’t look like much is happening. A few seconds later, however, we start to see a little bit of smoke, a good deal of sparks, and… well, you’ll have to watch the video to find out.
Let’s just say that it’s incredibly epic and terrific fodder for just about any horror movie.