If you think the Apple iPhone is just a whole lot of hullabaloo for no reason and you’d rather stick with Verizon Wireless, here are 14 more phones that they seem to have planned for 2007. It’s a pretty massive list, but there seems to be a distinct preference for data-heavy QWERTY-loving devices. I guess Verizon wants a bigger piece of the corporate user pie.
Check out the pictures below and I’ll list them off in the same order as you would “read” them: left to right, top to bottom.
– Motorola Q9m/Q9c: Similar to Q9h, powered by Windows Mobile Standard, 1.3 megapixel camera
– UTStarcom SMT5800: October launch, upgradeable to EV-DO Rev.A, 2MP camera, Bluetooth 2.0, Windows Mobile Standard
– Samsung SCH-i760: Windows Mobile 6 Professional, horizontal slide, 1.3 megapixel camera, WiFi, touchscreen
– UTStarcom XV6800: EV-DO Rev.A support, Windows Pocket PC, slide-out QWERTY
– Palm Treo 755p: November release, Palm OS, internal antenna
– Blackberry Pearl 8130: 3.5mm headset jack, 2 megapixel camera, SureType keyboard
– Motorola Z6: Slim slider you’ve seen before
– Motorola Z6tv: Same as Z6, except with 2.5mm headset jack, EV-DO, and MediaFLO
– Verizon CDM-8630: Entry-level with simple design and basic functions
– Samsung SCH-U410: Basic clamshell, digital camera, external color LCD
– Samsung SCH-U900: External music controls, 3.0 megapixel camera
– LG VX5400: Basic clamshell, digital camera
– LG VX8350: PEBL-like design, external controls, camera
– Samsung SCH-U700: Metallic keypad, flip phone