Griffin Technology has posted tons of new goodies for the iPod on their website. One my favorites would have to be the BlueTrip.
The BlueTrip is a 2 piece Bluetooth transmitter/receiver that hooks up to your iPod and transmits to your base station connected to your stereo. this allows streaming of high-quality audio quality to your high-quality home stereo. Don’t get me wrong, the FM tuner is great when it works, but this bad boy should be uninterrupted high quality sound.
Other products include:
* XpressStand, a table top stand for the Airport Express
* SmartDeck, an “intelligent” tape adapter for iPod
* Dock800, a Firewire 800 cable for dockable iPods
* BlueTrip, wireless bluetooth audio for iPod
* AirClick, a US$39.99 remote control for your Mac, iPod or iPod mini
* LapelMic, stereo microphone
* TuneJuice, an iPod backup battery
* FireWave, surround sound for Firewire capable Macs
* RocketFM, a USB based FM transmitter for the Mac