The Asus P505 has been floating around for a while now. It was first spotted at Computex Taipei 2004, but shortly after was delayed until first quarter of 2005. Well, the FCC has finally approved it! I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves in North America. The P505 has all the features of a pocket PC, as well as a cell phone, AND a 1.3 mega pixel camera. The built-in Li-Ion battery has a 100 hours of standby or 15 hours of PDA work time and up to 4 hours of talk time. The phone closely resembles the Ericson P900.
* 2.8″ 65k Transflective TFT display with 320 x 240 (QVGA) resolution
* 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera with video capture and built-in flash
* Bluetooth and IRDA
* SD / MMC memory expansion slot with SDIO support
* GPRS class 10
* Intel PXA270 416 MHz processor (version with 520 MHz CPU should able available soon)
* 64MB Flash ROM and 64MB SDRAM
* MP3 and Video playback support
* Microsoft ActiveSync application
Thanks to mobile01.com for the image.