BenQ announces the release of the BenQ DC E40 digital camera. Targeted at females, the E40 features an intuitive touch screen with photo framing and “scrawling” options and equipped with a 4 mega-pixel high sensitivity image sensor.
The E40 features BenQ’s first and innovative touch screen design that allows photo personalization. Offering users more than just photo playback, the E40’s touch screen allows users to choose from various built-in photo frames (also available to download at BenQ.com, E40 specifications link). Furthermore, you can also make creative “scrawling” directly on photos.
The BenQ E40 can also perform as an on hand mini movie recorder. With the most up-to-date compression technology MPEG4, the E40 provides superior movie quality with an economic memory card consumption allowing you to enjoy and review video shots numerously. The BenQ E40 is equipped with a long lasting Lithium-ion battery. Users may recharge the battery either with an adapter indoor or using an USB connected to a notebook outdoor. With its Dual Recharge Mode (DRM) recharging and power sustainability have never been so hassle free.
The BenQ E40 is designed to draw attention with its elegant cool red casing. A brushed metal sliding mechanism conveniently protects and allows for easy gripping of the camera. The E40 is now available for fun, fearless females.
– High sensitive touch screen LCD
– User friendly interactive touch screen interface
– Scrawling and handwriting on photos
– Enabling you to have your photos signed
– 4.0 megapixels CCD, 4x digital zoom
– Vivid picture photo-frames
– DRM (Dual Recharge Mode) system
– Allowing you to recharge from either an AC adapter or through USB port.
– VOP ( voice over photo)
– Dictaphone function
– Continuous movie recording
– ASF format with sound, 30 fps
– Sliding startup lens cover design
– Video/Audio output