J-PHONE Co., Ltd. announced today it will offer the J-SA06 by Sanyo, a new Sha-mail picture messaging handset, for sale after early August. The J-SA06’s most notable feature is its Multi Sha-mail and Postcard capability, which makes it easy and fun for users to create and mail their own files using preset background animations, melodies and picture postcard templates that come bundled with the handset.
Another convenient feature of the J-SA06 is its “Koko Keitai” (phone finder) function which allows a user to seek the location of a misplaced handset even when set to manner vibration mode. For more enjoyable photography, the J-SA06 comes with a camera flash and mirror display, and its slim and stylish form is sure to please the fashion-conscious.
With the addition of the J-SA06 to its lineup, J-PHONE has released a total of 29 Sha-mail handsets, thereby bringing the pleasures of picture messaging to an even greater number of individuals.
– Width x Height x Thickness Approx. 47 x 88 x 22mm (when folded, excluding antenna protrusion)
– Weight Approx. 96g
– Continuous talk time/Continuous standby time Approx. 140 min./380 hrs. (when folded, conservation mode)
– Main 2-inch (132 x 176 dots) TFT LCD (65,536 colors) Display
– Sub 1-inch (64 x 64 dots) TFT LCD (65,536 colors)
– Pixels/type 110,000 effective pixels/CCD
– Zoom 16 steps, 2x
– Mobile Camera
– Max. photo size 288 x 352 dots
– Maximum no. of displayable characters (full size) 48 characters (8 characters by 6 lines) / 88 characters (11 characters by 8 lines) / 30 characters (6 characters by 5 lines)
– Maximum mail capacity (received/sent)* 2000/400 mails
– Maximum still photo capacity (no. of photos)* 500KB, shared (approx. 80 photos)
– Ring tone voices 40 (6KB)
– Java™ application support Not available
– Bilingual interface Available
– Handset colors Silky White, Jewel Black, Garnet Rose (see picture)