The NEONODE N1 is a mobile device with limitless features. This is not just a cool phone. It can be used as a camera, MP3 player, personal organiser or a game machine. You can use N1 to watch movies, to send and receive send e-mail and chat with other users.
The N1 is like a pocket computer and like any other computer it is easily updated with new software,
games and applications. Of course, N1 is equipped with
a massive memory (up to 1GB removable storage) and fast ARM processor to make it all possible.
Using N1’s USB port you can connect a whole range of gadgets. For example, you might like to speed up your text editing by connect a USB keyboard and mouse. You can download MP3s, upload pictures or charge the N1 by connecting it to a PC USB port.
You can even say “Hello” take a picture, record a message and send it to your friends using MMS or e-Mail.
The N1 is supposed to be available to the public at the end of February 2003.
– Processor: ARM720T running at 48, 96 or 110MHz
– Memory: 16Mb low power SDRAM
– Network: 900/1800 MHz GSM/GPRS class 10 Up to 53.6 kbps
– Dimensions: 88 x 52 x 21 mm (L x W x D)
– Weight: 86 g
– Display: Type 2,.2″ transflective TFT LED backlight, contrast ratio 100:1 Color depth 262K colors (picture view mode) 65K colors (normal scanning mode) Resolution 176 (V) x 220 (H) pixels
– Camera: Type CMOS with 16 Million colors, File format 24 bit/pixel JPG and BMP, Modes VGA (640×480), QVGA (320×240)
QQCIF (160×120), Recording Uncompressed with 160×120 pixels
at 1-15 frames per second
– Battery: Capacity 1100mAh, 3.7V, Charge-time 2.5 hrs, Standby time Up to 250 hours, Talk time Up to 3 hours
– Expansion Memory: Type Secure Digital (SDCard) or Multimedia card (MMC) Transfer rate Up to 2Mb/sec 64 MB SD Card included
– Infrared IrDa 115 Kbps, 1,1Mbps or 4Mbps
– TV Remote control 30-60KHz modulated (software control), up to 10m
– USB Host 1.5 or 12 Mbps for low power devices 100mA/5V output
– USB function 12 Mbps for connection to PC
or other host
– Operating System Windows CE.NET with Neoshell graphical user interface
– Phonedialer Customisable dialer with graphical user interface
– Multimedia Windows Mediaplayer 7.x
– Internet browsers Internet Explorer 5.5
– WAP 2.0 browser
– Messages E-mail, SMS and MMS support