TT Tech Limited, creator of the thumb-typing Blackberry-like SnapNType mini-keyboard for PDAs, has released a new edition, the Model T302, for Compaq iPAQ 3800 series Pocket PC.
According to the company, key features and benefits of the SnapNType keyboard include:
– Thumb-type anywhere, no need for a flat surface
– Fits your iPAQ with or without expansion packs installed
– DC jack allows charging of your iPAQ while typing
– Big keys for easy and accurate thumb-typing
– Familiar 39 keys QWERTY layout
– Primary applications buttons included
– Driver software that ensures compatibility with popular peripherals and software
– Uniqes “Smiley” button for extra sysbols and emoticons
– Lightweight, compact and durable
– No batteries required
Other SnapNType mini-keyboards exist for Handspring Visor’s, the Palm m5xx series, and iPAQ H3100, H3600 and H3700 Pocket PCs. On the horizon is a SnapNType for the Samsung SPH I300 smart phone. The SnapNType mini-keyboard for the iPAQ 3800 series is available for a suggested retail price of $39.95.
Photo of the Samsung SPH I300.